Sunday 8 September 2013

STATEMENT NECKLACES

Hey loves, I hope you've had a great week. Mine has been super busy but I had to make time for a quick post to fill you in on my latest obsession. Lately I have been loving accessories, especially statement ones like necklaces. When your life gets busy and you still want to make an impact, statement necklaces are what you need. They can make an ordinary outfit extraordinary.

Here are a few ways I like to wear statement necklaces:) xo





All the above necklaces are from Primark ranging from £2.50- £8.


These gold chains are from Forever 21 and I just piled them on for a more dramatic look.






This beautiful necklace is from Aldo and it is such a great piece. Aldo have various colours and Aldo is definitely a great shop not for footwear but jewelry too.


Wearing the same shade all over is great, but you can play around with textures and layer necklaces like I have done in the above look. All these pearls are from Marks and Spencer.






This chain is from Forever 21, I love to wear it as a necklace but also as a belt.

Hope this post inspired you to invest in some bold statement necklaces. It'll make you feel amazing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment